Sunday, September 12, 2010

Funny Love Letter

When i am your : Kareeb

There is only : Khamoshi

I want to speak : Dil se

that’s my kind of : Ishq

i want this to be : Gupt

as i always have : Darr

that i will loose you : Sajani

and that would be great : Sadma

i am your : Mr.aashique

but sometimes bit : Deewana

tell me : Hum aapke hain kaun

as i feel : Kuch kuch hota hai

in this : Duniya dilwalon ki

i told you : Maine pyar kiya

Maybe : Dil to pagal hai

because : Jab pyar kisise hota hai

the whole world appears as : Dushman

but anyway : Pyar to hona hi tha

but u must know: Pyaar koi khail nahi

but if u want to become : Dulhan dilwale ki

then u must respond To this : Pukaar

And don’t mind because this is my: Style

i hope your answer is : Yes boss

And if u say no then i know life is: Kabhi khushi kabhi gham

i don’t know what will b my: Anjaam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails